Awarded the accreditation as
Centre of Excellence Severo Ochoa
ALL CBGP PUBLICATIONS
(Centro de Biotecnología y Genómica de Plantas, CBGP)...
XVI Simposio de Fitohormonas
About the conference and registration form
Dr. Aureliano Bombarely
(14 April - 12:30h)
Zoom ID: 843 5414 9314
Access Code: 038142
Seminar Series 2022-2023
“la Caixa” Fellowship Programme Offer
The deadline for the application is 25 january 2022 at 2:00 p.m. (mainland spain time).
When intrinsically disordered parts are necessary to obtain highly ordered structures
Advanced computational studies, including molecular dynamics, have revealed the need to maintain intrinsically disordered regions of a functionalized coat protein, in...
A comparison of methods for training population optimization in genomic selection
Genomic selection is a breeding tool which employs genomic information to estimate an individual's phenotypic value. Its effectiveness is heavily influenced by the...
Plant Biotechnology and Genomics Center (CBGP) participates in the international Initiative Plants for climate ACTion! (PlanACT!)
PlanACT! Is a new plant scientific initiative that aims to identify key research action areas to find immediate, mid-term, and long-term solutions for Greenhouse gas...
Daniel Conde, CBGP (UPM-INIA/CSIC) researcher, receives a Junior Leader Incoming Grant from the la Caixa foundation
Daniel Conde, a researcher from the Centre for Plant Biotechnology and Genomics (CBGP, UPM-INIA/CSIC), receives a prestigious La Caixa Junior Leader fellowship to...
The Center for Plant Biotechnology and Genomics (CBGP, UPM-INIA/CSIC) presents the results of the PANGREEN-CM project and its associated infrastructures
The new CBGP Green BioFactory for Health makes it possible to massively produce biomolecules of health interest in plants and to respond to future pandemics and other...
Dual domestication process in grapevine
Glacial cycles and wild adaptations shaped grape domestication and the rise of wine.
Ángel Goñi-Moreno awarded with the “Margarita Salas” 2022 research prize of Comunidad de Madrid
The CBGP researcher, Ángel Goñi-Moreno has been awarded with the prestigious Margarita Salas 2022 research prize from the Community of...
New roles of CDF1 in tuber yield and starch and amino acid content in potato
Cycling Dof transcription factors (CDFs) have been implicated in different aspects of plant growth and development. In Arabidopsis and tomato, one member of this...
- Plant Pathogenic Microorganisms: State-of-the-Art Research in Spain - Microorganisms
- Identification of Vitis vinifera L. Local Cultivars Recovered in Andalusia (Spain) by Using Microsatellite Markers - Horticulturae
- Overview of physiological, biochemical, and regulatory aspects of nitrogen fixation in Azotobacter vinelandii - Crit. Rev. Biochem. Mol. Biol.
- When intrinsically disordered parts are necessary to obtain highly ordered structures - International Journal of Biological Macromolecules
- Distinct roles of Arabidopsis ORC1 proteins in DNA replication and heterochromatic H3K27me1 deposition - Nature Communications
- A comparison of methods for training population optimization in genomic selection - Theoretical and Applied Genetics
- Designing novel strategies for improving traditional legumes - Plants
- Dual domestication process in grapevine - Science
- A computational protocol to identify genes involved in cancer evolution and pathogen adaptation - STAR Protocols
- HOP co-chaperones play a main role in gibberellin signaling - Plant Communications
- Functional Characterization of the Co2+ Transporter AitP in Sinorhizobium meliloti: A New Player in Fe2+ Homeostasis - Applied and Environmental Microbiology
- New roles of CDF1 in tuber yield and starch and amino acid content in potato - Frontiers in Plant Science
- Symbiosis between legumes and nitrogen-fixing bacteria promotes drought tolerance - Environmental and Experimental Botany
- Temperature changes in the root ecosystem affect plant functionality - Plant Communications
- Probing behavior of Aphis fabae and Myzus persicae on three species of grapevines with analysis of grapevine leaf anatomy and alle - The European Zoological Journal
- Do opposites attract? - International Journal of Molecular Sciences
- An Expectation-Maximization Algorithm for Combining a Sample of Partially Overlapping Covariance Matrices - Axioms
- A novel family of plant receptors that regulates immune responses triggered by cell wall-derived glycans has been discovered - The Plant Journal
- Sulfur homeostasis in plants: New functions of LSU genes in stress responses and phytohormone signaling - International Journal of Molecular Sciences
- New types of viral nanoparticles - Viruses
- Crops roots use different strategies to respond to warm temperature - International Journal of Molecular Sciences
- Plant Virus Adaptation to New Hosts: A Multi-scale Approach - pringer International Publishing
- Cross-stress memory in rice - -Environmental and Experimental Botany
- Plant-phytopathogenic bacteria interactions alter the response to herbivory - Journal of Plant Interactions
- Alternative scoring methods of fusarium head blight resistance for genomic assisted breeding - Frontiers in Plant Science
- mThe barriers to "going FAIR" and identification of their solutions - Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases
- Critical features of an in vitro intestinal absorption model to study the first key aspects underlying food allergen sensitization - CRFSFS
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus-Induced Systemic Necrosis in Arabidopsis thaliana: Determinants and Role in Plant Defense - Viruses
- When plants are Trojan horses for viruses - New Phytologist
- Autophagy: an essential though still underexplored cellular process in seeds - Plants
- Shared mechanisms governing host range, qualitative resistance and quantitative resistance in plant-pathogen interactions - New Phytologist
- Plant chromatin feels the heat to regulate the time of flowering - Plant, Cell & Environment
- Binding to Iron Quercetin Complexes Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Major Birch Pollen Allergen Bet v 1 and Reduces Its Allergenicity - Antioxidants
- High spatiotemporal virus diversity and ecological comparments - Virus Evolution